Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for?Get support
- What is the difference between Studyo and Today?
- Today is a standalone app that can instantly be used by any individual student or teacher. It is the perfect companion for Google Classroom users. Studyo is a full-featured school planner that is deployed to the whole school and benefits students, teachers and parents.
- How can I try Today?
- Simply sign up on today.studyo.app, optionnally connect your Classroom account and you’re done!
- How can I try Studyo?
- Studyo must be deployed to the whole school, with adaptations to your specific schedule and needs. Talk to us, setting up a pilot is easy!
- What is the difference between Today Standard and Today for Schools?
- With Today Standard, every user needs to configure their own schedule. With Today for Schools, every teacher contributes to the centralized schedule, which is available to everyone in the school. Also, Today for Schools allows importing classes and roster data from Google Classroom, removing the need to manually invite everyone. Every student and teacher is automatically connected to the school.
- How can we set-up Today for Schools for our school?
- Starting the process is possible for any teacher, but a school administrator is ideally positioned for it. Initiate by creating an educator account and choosing a School configuration. The school administrator is responsible for establishing the class times grid and shared calendar, and for inviting teachers to join. Teachers then designate the periods for their classes. Consequently, these classes show up automatically in students' planners at the right time.