Bring clarity to the EdTech chaos
Everything in one place. Calendar, timetables, homework and workload available to teachers, students and their parents in one easy to use app.
- See how your students are getting organized by viewing their planners. Avoid overloading students by having a clear view of their workload. All this, leveraging your existing LMS.Learn more
- With everything in one place, never lose track of homework and assessments. Take action every day to avoid procrastination.Learn more
- Help your child stay on top of their workload by having a clear view of what they have to do. No more homework scavenger hunt!Learn more
An end to the homework scavenger hunt.
Planning tools that encourage a good work hygiene for students. Helpful insights for parents, teachers and education leaders.
A planner that helps students get things done.
Encourages students to set next steps and break down complex work. Allows parents to have a clear view of their child’s workload. Supports rich parent-teacher conversations.
Tasks from any LMS in one place, clear and actionable.
Helps students develop executive function skills by managing their workload using critical thinking and grit.
Loved by students, parents and educators.
The Studyo learning experience platform quickly becomes an essential part of the daily routine of students and teachers, and they can’t help but fall in love with it.
Whether you are a parent wishing to help your child stay organized or a school looking to deploy across your institution, we have something for you.
For students, teachers and parents who need a simple and effective planner and insights into student organizational habits.
- 4-column system
- Enter your own tasks
- Break down tasks
- Plan work session(s)
- Configure and see your schedule
- See tasks from Google Classroom
- See events from Google Calendar
- Parent/guardian access which includes Google Classroom classwork
- Teacher dashboard
- Teachers can publish tasks to students
- Post Google Classroom tasks from the convenience of your own schedule
499$ per year
For schools who want to offer a friction-free planner to all their students and teachers.
Today for Schools
- Everything in Today Standard
- Shared school calendar
- Shared timetables
- Import classes and students from Google Classroom
- School-wide intuitive administrative tools
For schools who want to provide a modern planner to their students and workload management to educators.
Studyo and Insights
- Centralized management
- Complete planner for students and teachers
- Optional parent accounts and reports
- Workload management
- Works with all major LMS and SIS
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Studyo and Today?
Today is a standalone app that can instantly be used by any individual student or teacher. It is the perfect companion for Google Classroom users. Studyo is a full-featured school planner that is deployed to the whole school and benefits students, teachers and parents.
How can I try Today?
Simply sign up on today.studyo.app, optionnally connect your Classroom account and you’re done!
How can I try Studyo?
Studyo must be deployed to the whole school, with adaptations to your specific schedule and needs. Talk to us, setting up a pilot is easy!